Are you an guest author or blogger and you are interested get more exposure for free?
Here at HALR we would like to invite all writers, guest authors and regular bloggers to write for our blog. We are new, so no big community yet, but we are working on it hard.
Do you have any tips, tutorials, or other valuable information you’d like to share with the growing HALR community? If you think you have what it takes to write for us, then we would love to hear from you!
As mentioned we are a new start-up focusing on the sole trader, entrepreneurs and small business owners to help them market their business online so we are only looking for quality content that matches our criteria. Ideally, content that ties in with our marketing software.
Successful guest blog articles are comprehensive, action-oriented, how-to style posts that teach our readers about marketing online.
Post topics may include (but are not limited to): marketing audits, marketing plans & strategies, business blogging, business content creation, SEO, social media marketing for businesses, email marketing, landing pages, lead generation, lead nurturing, lead management, customer acquisition, marketing automation, and marketing analytics.
Guest Author Requirements & Submission Guidelines
- You must be an active contributor to an existing and established blog (provide your blog URL)
- Posts must be 1500+ word or longer.
- You must be capable of demonstrating an expertise of marketing and or social media writing and techniques
- You must be able to write interesting and unique articles that engage the reader
- You must be able to proof read your own articles prior to submission. Articles will be declined if there are extensive spelling and/or grammatical errors
- You must be willing to promote your articles and HALR on social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook.
- You must include at least 2-3 image in your post (multiple images throughout are recommended). The images must be relevant to the specific topic, and must be free of any royalties or copyrights. (Creative commons license images for example)
- If an image says that it’s only available for non-commercial uses, then we can’t use it.
- Please send us a link to the image’s original location, and be sure to credit the image’s owner when applicable (Including their name and a link to their website).
- Try using images that are attention grabbing (You may also use self-made screenshots).
- Using Images within your post’s content to help get your point across are a major plus!
Giving You Full Credit
If you are successful in submitting an article to us, we will give you full credit at the bottom of your post with a featured ‘bio’. There you can include a bit of information about you and your website, as well as links to your Twitter, Facebook and Google+ profiles (with Google Authorship).
Please Note: Although at its current state this is a new blog we plan to build and drive the blog as one of the main traffic sources and have plans and budget in place to promote the blog. Our goal is to reach 1000 visitors in the first month or two, 5000 by the third month and reach 10k+ per month in 6-month time.
Fill out the form below to get in contact with us and let us know what you are interested in writing for us. Feel free to list some post ideas for us to look over if you are not sure. Any links to past work are also welcomed.
We look forward to hearing from you and reading your submission.